To the Duffs and De Jongs
Thanks Andrea for your comment. We're here in Uluru at the moment and the sun has not cooperated. Too many clouds for our sunset tour. We're hoping for better for sunrise getting up at 5:30 a.m. Yeeks! But it has been fun and the rock is really a sight (and site) to see.
Best to all. Thanks for the aria I turst you did sing for us - the Australia-Holland combine. What a wonterful time at the improbable location of a sheep station. Thanks so much for arranging that Andrea.
Love to all - I trust we will all meet again.
Mel
Best to all. Thanks for the aria I turst you did sing for us - the Australia-Holland combine. What a wonterful time at the improbable location of a sheep station. Thanks so much for arranging that Andrea.
Love to all - I trust we will all meet again.
Mel


1 Comments:
Cool pictures. Looking forward to the whole slide show on return.
Post a Comment
<< Home