Mel and Janet's Excellent Adventure

This blog is a way for Janet and Mel to communicate with friends and family during their incredible journeys following retirement. Of course, some adventures are less than incredible. You might not find those here. Their most recent adventure took them to Okinawa, Japan to see their now 4-year old twin grandchildren, Milana Michelle and Tavis Michael. Feel free to add your comments, questions, or just news. Private communications can be sent to m-muchnik@sbcglobal.net.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Faster than a Speeding Bullet!


IMG_1384
Originally uploaded by gsumel.
From Paris we took a bullet train like this to the South of France, whisking Janet and I along with Greg, April, Sydney and Ethan to Provence in just 3 hours. And no security, the station 15 minutes away, and arrive 15 minutes before the train leaves.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Jan and Mel,

Yevette Brown here. I LOVE following your world tour. London is one of my favorite places and it seems like you got the royal tour. And, WOW, I wish I were standing in the middle of that field of lavender in France (I am a lavender fiend!) What a blessing to enjoy this time with your family and friends. Thanks for sharing the adventure!!

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home