Music festival in Budpest
As in Vienna, we were greeted by music in Budapest. A music festival there included a parade. Have you ever seen marching basses or violins??
This blog is a way for Janet and Mel to communicate with friends and family during their incredible journeys following retirement. Of course, some adventures are less than incredible. You might not find those here. Their most recent adventure took them to Okinawa, Japan to see their now 4-year old twin grandchildren, Milana Michelle and Tavis Michael. Feel free to add your comments, questions, or just news. Private communications can be sent to m-muchnik@sbcglobal.net.
4 Comments:
Music Festival - Buda, Pest, whatever - that was 5 days ago. Stop slacking - you are my only 4 eyes in seeing London. I know about all that cultural stuff but have you seen Hugh Grant - maybe Colin Firth???? Why don't you stop by Bridget Jones' flat?? Forget the museums - find Judi!!! Chip, Chip, Cheerio and all that rot.
Okay - maybe it is Pip, Pip Cherios - what would I know, I am a Scot - actually related to Robert the Bruce, at least according to my brother we are.
OK------ where in the world are Janet and Mel - the mother country (at least my mother country - DAR and all that Rot I am) I know there are a lot of you out there following along with Mel and Janet (or maybe not) - I for one would like to hear some comments from someone other than me. Loosen up -say something - be anonymous - make it meaningless and inconseqential - anonymous - surely your lives cannot be that "exciting" - SAY SOMETHING - I know you are out there OR maybe this is my most recent incarnation - always wanted to be a cheerleader!!
Hi Guys!
Sounds to me like you are having a wonderful time. I'm preparing my shelf for the new additions.
How is the food? What of the desert? The food served says alot about the culture. Spicy and exciting or bland and reserved?
Enjoy!
Mattie
Post a Comment
<< Home