Mel and Janet's Excellent Adventure

This blog is a way for Janet and Mel to communicate with friends and family during their incredible journeys following retirement. Of course, some adventures are less than incredible. You might not find those here. Their most recent adventure took them to Okinawa, Japan to see their now 4-year old twin grandchildren, Milana Michelle and Tavis Michael. Feel free to add your comments, questions, or just news. Private communications can be sent to m-muchnik@sbcglobal.net.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I think Janet IS enjoying herself


IMG_1037
Originally uploaded by gsumel.
Another in the series of "is Janet relaxing." Here she relaxes in the Old Town Square of Prague which was filled with excitement a day later when the Czech hockey team won the World Championship by beating Canada in Vienna 3-0.

Oh - the beer is a prop. OK, OK - it's mine. Janet does not drink beer ... usually.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Janet, you don't know what you're missing. Pilsner Urquell!!! Quite possibly one of the world's great lagers. You're in its hometown and NOT drinking? For shame!

Please do not pass up beer in Belgium; I think there maybe a law against it (or there should be)....

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you are SOoooo incrediblz knowledgable Sharon (and Tony). As a matter of fact, that is exactly what I have been drinking - Pilsner, Urquel. Janet has a ways to go and she may or may not be trainable. I know, I know.

From Vienna - Mel

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is the Belgian wheat beer that has a hint of orange. They serve it with a slice of orange to bring out the orange flavoring that is in the beer.
Thank goodness the let it out of the country.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home